Collective Presencing Deep Dive – 1
Do you want to experience deep sense-making, in a small group?
Do you know that there is something beyond your own experience that only emerges in deep collective reflection?
Do you want to experience “thinking the thoughts I can’t think on my own; feeling the feelings I can’t feel on my own”?
Do you want to feel brimming with life, through dialogue?
Join one of our Deep Dives:
- — once a week, for 6 weeks in a row, full immersion in generative dialogue (1,5 hour)
- — each time combined with reflection on the experience, connecting it with parts of the book, elements of the practice, background models and theory (+ half hour – makes 2 hours in total)
- 9 – 11am EDT (Boston); 3 – 5pm CEST (Brussels), 4 – 6pm EEST (Athens); 9 – 11pm AWST (Perth)
Thursdays – this option is no more available!:
- — starts July 16, ends Aug. 20.
- — Times: 8 – 10am PDT (Los Angeles); 11 – 1pm EDT (Boston); 5 – 7pm CEST (Brussels), 6 – 8pm EEST (Athens)
- — Guiding question: If life is an invitation to play, where the distinction between I and We is both fuzzy and clear, then what?
- — Framing: What is pulling us, compels us to play, to add my unique flavouring to the stew? It’s a challenge, and its an invitation… sniffing the little whiff, and following the beckoning of the stew itself…
- — Hosting team: Ria Baeck, Kim Maynard and David Swedlow